July 2, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

Back again with yet another Blossoms in Bloom card.  Can you tell I REALLY love this set??  If not, let me tell you, I do!!




It is a little hard to tell in the photo but I inked up the flowers with the Highland Heather ink and then daubed some Gorgeous Grape onto them with a sponge dauber.  I used the same technique with the leaves starting with Old Olive and daubing Mossy Meadow onto them.


Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, 
Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Elegant Faceted Gems, Sponge Daubers

All of my cardstock for my big project is cut and the card bases are all scored. I hope to get a good start on the stamping today . . . although I know I need to do it in small bits, so as not to flare up any aching joints . . . which there seem to be a lot of lately.  Sitting around during a pandemic has not been kind to them!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: