July 6, 2020

Parcels and Petals

I had a chance yesterday to get the latest Cards in The Mail packet ready to go.  This card, which comes from another demonstrator, The Stampin' Schach is one of those cards.


For some reason . . . maybe it is the blue tile designer series paper . . . reminds me of my Mom's best friend, Bonnie.  Bonnie was Dutch and had a lot of blue and white decorations all around her house.  


Stamps: Parcels & Petals
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dainty Diamonds
 3D Embossing Folder, 3/8" Denim Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day I am going to get my big card project completed.  I only have a little to go and it will be done.  It is much too hot to sit outside today so it will be an easy choice to stay in my air conditioned stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: