July 29, 2020

Tasteful Touches

In my browsing I came across this site . . . Klompen Stampers.  The name intrigued me so I took a look and she had a set of smaller note cards and this was one of them.  



I made it into a full size card, added a layer, and included it in the Tasteful Touches card kit.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Sahara Sand
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was out early the morning and attacked the few weeds, with my homemade mixture, that grew up in my patio over the last couple of weeks.  Hopefully it will be cool enough in the morning that I can come out and pull up the DEAD weeds.

Today my main agenda item is to get caught up on my card sending.  I know have a bucket load of rose colored glasses to mailed out.  I am hoping to be able to go to the post office by about 3:30 so they get out in today's mail!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: