July 15, 2020

Prized Peony

As most of you know I am always drawn to the sentiments in a stamp set before I even look at the images and Prized Peony is no exception.  The sentiments are awesome.  And this one especially is my favorite . . . there is nothing better than friendship unless it is family!!


This is another one of the cards that is in the Peony Bundle Product Based Class.  I am thinking that when I make another card with this particular stamp I might try embossing the flower and then coloring it in.    I think it would give it a whole other look . . . and maybe using the new Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends to color it in.


Stamps:  Prized Peony
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Sea Foam Combo Pack, Petal Pink Combo Pack
Accessories:  Peony Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Label Me Fancy Punch, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There was no sitting on the patio this morning . . . for a couple of reasons . . . the rain and I slept in since I was up late reading last night.  I do love being able to do that and not have to worry about how late I read. Mystery books sometimes just beg to be finished!!

Today I am working on another special project I have been asked to do.  I will share it when it has been delivered and given to th recipients.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: