July 12, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

I have always loved the song "You are My Sunshine" and I loved the song the Statler Brothers sang about it called  "Do You Know You Are My Sunshine".  So it is no wonder that I love this sentiment in the stamp set, Ridiculously Awesome.


I had some time to spend in my craft room yesterday and made several cards with this set.  I found this card on Pinterest and really loved the sunburst in back of the sentiment.


Stamps:  Ridiculously Awesome
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color
Ink: Bumblebee and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Bumblebee 1/4" In Color Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Sitting outside on the patio this morning has been delightful as there is a cool breeze and no humidity!!  Wonderful relief from the last several days. Hopefully it will be the same this afternoon because if it is a good book and a glass of ice tea will be calling my name out here!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: