July 7, 2020

Well Written Dies

How easy would this card be to make with your scraps of designer series paper?  A win win because you get a great card and you use up all those little scrap pieces I am sure you have laying around.



This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in The Mail.  Super simple idea!!


Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Magenta Madness, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color 
Accessories: Well Written Dies, Tasteful textures 3D Embossing Folder, 
Tailored Tag Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Busy Busy Busy . . . that is what today will be.  I need to finish up packaging the product shares . . . the last of the supplies finally arrived yesterday!!  I need to finish up die cutting and packaging this week's cards In The Mail packets.  And I need to continue to work on my big card project for Adel.  I do love being busy . . . I found that yesterday afternoon I was not near as tired as I am when I do nothing all day!!  Weird I know . . . but that is me!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: