July 17, 2020

Prized Peony

Again I have another Prized Peony card for you.  The more I work with this Suite the more I like it.  I know for several people this was their number one suite they liked in the new catalog.  I can't say that was the case for me but it is certainly growing on me!!


Again, this is one of the cards everyone will receive in the Prized Peony Packet that went out this week.



Stamps: Prized Peony
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack, Soft Sea Foam Combo Pack
Accessories:  Peony Dies, Tasteful Dies, 
Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, Petal Pik 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not I am actually keeping my flowers on my patio alive this summer.  This is not always the case but I think it is a #coronaquince . . . I am actually home to be able to do that!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: