July 8, 2020

Forever Fern

I am truly having a hard time trying to decide which designer series paper is my favorite from the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I guess my best answer would be "whichever one I am working with". Today that happens to be the Forever Greenery paper.


If you would like to make this card, all you have to do is let me know that you would like this week's Cards In The Mail packet.  It's that simple!!


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Garden Green, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Forever Greenery
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool. Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I must have been tired last night as I actually slept for ten hours!!  But it was a good kind of tired . . . I got a lot accomplished yesterday.  Today's agenda includes finishing up and packing the cards for Adel and starting to plan another Product Based Class.  I am also meeting some friends for supper.  And . . . the countdown is on till I can watch baseball again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: