July 31, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Today's card is the last of the Tasteful Touches class cards.  It is a little different than the others, but certainly showcases the designer series paper!!


I know I found this card somewhere on Pinterest but I do not remember who was the original poster and now can not even find the screenshot I took to see what the watermark says.  So thank you to whoever shared this idea.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Vellum, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Linen Thread, 
Gilded Gems, 
Mini Glue Dots

What a beautiful day this is starting out to be.  As soon as I am done posting this I am going to get busy on my weeds and then I think I am moving my stamping operation outside to take advantage of this cool weather!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: