August 1, 2020

July Paper Pumpkin

I have had so much fun with this month's Paper Pumpkin.  Although summer looks a bit different this year, summer nights are still awesome.



This particular kit was designed to make postcards and I did not think I would use those, so I just attached it to a card base of a coordinating color.  I got eighteen cards, six of each of these.  There were also a lot of parts and pieces left over for other cards.  


This kit had an add on you could buy . . . it was twenty-four card bases and envelopes.


So I ended up with a lot more than the original eighteen cards!!!  Quite a bargain!!

Today is going to be a "whatever comes up" kind of day.  I have no plans and no agenda!!  Other than baseball, of course!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: