August 17, 2020

Tasteful Touches

There is nothing better than family and good friends.  Sometime we don't always let them know how much we appreciate them.   This is the perfect card to let someone know how much they mean to you.


I have used several of my favorite products on this card . . . Misty Moonlight and the Tasteful Touches stamp set and coordinating dies.  I am not sure why I even put the dies away after I have used them because I will surely need them on the next card I make!!


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be another baking day as I hope to use up the remaining peaches that I have.  If I get tired of baking I am just slicing up the ones I have left and freezing them to use this winter. 

It has been great being in my craft room the last couple of days but it needs to be picked up and everything put away again before I can continue stamping.  No matter how big of a table I have I seem to end up crafting on about 12" X 12" area.  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: