August 16, 2020

So Sentimental

The Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper is surely going to get a work out this fall!!  There are so many cool patterns . . . twelve to be exact . . . and they are all equally awesome!!


I have paired two of them here, with a new to me layout, that I saw on Facebook.  There are so many ways to get inspiration for your stamping these days, you should never run out!!


Stamps: So Sentimental
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Tasteful Label Dies, Autumn Punch Pack, 
Basketweave and Metallic Punch Pack Combo, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin, Dimensionals

Yesterday was a VERY busy day!!  I started with an early morning hair appointment, dropped off some stamping orders, and came home and spent some time in my stamp room finally.  I sat down to watch the Cubs game, only to find out it was blacked out in this area so listened to it on the radio. About the third inning, Julie and Jason called and wondered if it was okay to come over and do some tree trimming they were going to do for us.  So the rest of the afternoon and evening was spent in trimming and picking up branches and twigs.  We ended the day with a picnic of Casey's pizza.  

I am hoping to spend some more time in my stamp room today, after enjoying my morning coffee on the patio.  And of course, more baseball this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: