August 6, 2020

Lots to Celebrate

These cooler days, even though August has just started, make me think of fall.  And the new Gilded Autumn Designs Series Paper is really cool.  The sentiment on this card comes from my friend, Susie's, Million Dollar Stamp set.  

I used a sketch layout for this card that is in this week's Cards in The Mail packet.  I hadn't used much of this Cinnamon Cider color of anything, but that is certainly going to change!!
Stamps: Lots to Celebrate
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Cinnamon Cider Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be spent getting ready for my garage sale tomorrow.  I have several more boxes of stuff to carry out of my stamp room and also a few more things to purge.  I think I am going to be pretty lucky weather wise tomorrow . . . not so sure about Saturday, though.  Keep your fingers crossed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: