August 21, 2020

Comfort and Hope

One of the things I have been working on is a big order for 100 individual cards.  A quarter of those are to be non gender specific sympathy cards.  I am a flower girl for sure so these are not the easiest thing in the world for me. In scouring the web for some, this one stood out.


I love the look of the wood tone hexagons punched with the Tailored Tag Punch out of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.




Stamps: Comfort and Hope
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Braided Linen Trim


I am hoping today to be able to work some more on the card order that I have and also to plan another Product Based Class to send out on Monday.  Right now it is so pleasant sitting on the patio, that I'm having a hard time making myself go in and get to work.  So we shall see what gets done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: