August 4, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays

I love the larger size fonts on the sentiments in the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.  I usually use this sentiment on the inside of cards, but decided it fit on the outside of this one perfectly!!


Once again, Pinterest was my friend as I was looking for this week's Cards in the Mail cards.  This one is so easy and would work for just about anyone's birthday or special occasion.


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  2020-2022 In Color
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning doctor's appointment.  When I get home I want to finish up getting all of the packets ready to mail this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: