August 12, 2020

Heartwarming Hugs Suite

Once again I am relying on the Stampin' Up! photos to share a suite with you.  This is another one of my favorites . . . Heartwarming Hugs.


I keep thinking . . . if I was doing craft shows, what neat things this suite would make.  The semi-mini coffee cups are bigger than I anticipated and the carrier is super cute!!


What a couple of days it has been.  I left Monday morning after posting here to run some errands and on my way home Hanna texted and said they had just had the worst storm she had ever seen and we should stay home if we didn't need to go anywhere.  She also said to brace ourselves for about two hours.  I thought she was exaggerating  . . . but not this time.  We lost our power about fifteen minutes before the actual storm hit.  I have never seen anything like it and I know most other people haven't either.


This is just one of the trees that fell on out street, right across the street from us.  Luckily none of our trees came down.  John and I spent the afternoon looking out the window watching the storm and then watching the cleanup of the trees.

After about three hours of that I had to do something different . . . but no power . . .  so of course I decided to craft by the window.  I pulled out a couple of Paper Pumpkins that I had been wanting to complete . . . so happily spent the next couple of hours crafting.  The rest of the day, evening, and into the night was spent reading a physical book.  I have been reading on some type of device for so long it seemed weird to hold an actual book.  The flashlight on my phone provided an excellent reading light after it got dark.




We are one of the lucky ones that had out power restored by noon yesterday. Say an extra prayer for those that still don't have electricity!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: