August 26, 2020

Love of Leaves

Today's card comes to you from a site I follow CreativeLee Yours.  She had a variety of cards made with this layout and different colors of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.  The more I worked with this set, the gladder I was that I had purchased it.


It is another one of the cards that you will receive in the Love of Leaves Product Based Class packet.


Stamps: Love of Leavse
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Nested Labels Dies, 
Bumblebee In Color Ribbon, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamping is the only thing on the agenda for today.  I am bound and determined that I am going to get my big order of cards done today so that I can deliver them tomorrow morning.  Since it is going to be so hot outside today, staying in and stamping should be no problem!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: