August 19, 2020

Autumn Greetings

Autumn and fall weather are just around the corner and what better way to let a friend know you are thinking about them, than with this friendship card. Once again I found this card on Pinterest, this time from a site called Pretty Paper Cards and it certainly is pretty.



I knew it would be perfect for one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  I do apologize to those of you who are not Hawkeye Fans, as this is also one of my favorite color combinations.  I know anything black and gold will be perfect!!


Stamps: Autumn Greetings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Autumn Essentials Dies, Lovely Label Pick a Punch, 
Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I need to scramble and get a swap done for a virtual event that I had forgotten about.  The event isn't until mid-September so I thought I had plenty of time.  NOT!!   They need them by Saturday so I am hoping if I get them done today and overnight mail them, they will be in time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: