August 7, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

Check out two more awesome designs in the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper Pack.  It is so much prettier in person . . . A photo just does not do it justice!!!
This super simple layout would work marvelously with any two coordinating designs of paper and any sentiments.  Just think of the amount of cards you could whip out in a short amount of time.

Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Metallic Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am taking a short break from toting boxes outside for my garage sale to have a cup of coffee and write a post.  As soon as I am done it will be back to box toting.  My friend and trusty sidekick as she called herself, Luetta, will be here this morning to help me set everything up and help with the sale.  It looks like this is going to be an awesome day to spend outside!!  If you haven't let me know you are coming and would still like to come feel free to stop by anytime after 1:30.  I close up shop tonight at 8:00, but will be open again tomorrow from 9-1.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: