August 2, 2020

Peaceful Moments

My brother called me towards the end of June and wondered how long it would take me to make some special cards for him.  My first question was "how many?" and my second was "when do you need them?" He only needed five cards and he didn't need them until the middle of July.  Of course the answer was "No Problem!"  He then went on to explain that he wanted some cards to thank the law enforcement officers that he knows.   Not any specific type of law enforcement . . . just that they all be the same.  


I remembered last fall when a friend of mine had painted a barn quilt with this design and I wondered if it would work for a card.  So I made up a sample and showed him.  It worked for him and I think they came out pretty cool.  



Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Whisper Whit 
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched Stars, Label Me Fancy Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
I am sitting here listening to the rain on the patio roof and feeling the cool morning air and having a hard time believing that it is August already!!  How unusual is that!!  But then there has not been anything usual about this year so far, so why should I expect that to change!!

I am hoping to spend time in my stamping room this afternoon, getting another Cards in the Mail Packet ready to go.  I am excited about getting to use new product from the 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Really like this card!