August 5, 2020

Hand Drawn Blooms

Hand Drawn Bloom is one of the stamp sets I did not order from the 2020-2021 Annual Idea Book and Catalog, so I was delighted to find this card in my mailbox one day from a friend.  


I do have her permission to share, but she wanted to remain anonymous.  I love the way she has highlighted some of the bigger flowers by stamping them again and fussy cutting them to layer on the bouquet with dimensionals.





After a day of appointments yesterday, some of them unexpected, I am ready to get back to the business of getting my Cards in The Mail packets ready to take to the post office this afternoon.  

John and I are going over to Julie and Jason's tonight for a socially distant picnic.  The weather should be great and I know the company will be even more so!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: