August 3, 2020

Beautiful Autumn

My friend, Susie, posted a sketch challenge yesterday and I decided that I would try it.  It also turned out to be a perfect card for this week's Cards in the Mail Packet.


I used some new designer series paper and a stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I know I am going to need to stock up on this Plaid Tidings paper because it is awesome!!!


Stamps: Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder, 
Classic Label Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock cutting and product sorting will be on my agenda today.  I am still going through things and pulling them out for the big garage sale this weekend.  I am hoping for no rain, but it will go on come rain or shine!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: