August 25, 2020

Love of Leaves

Stamp With Bonnie is one of the sites I look at suite regularly.  She had this card posted a couple of days ago and I knew it would be perfect as a  Love of Leaves Product Based Class card.


This particular bundle is not one I gave much thought to and did not even have until a friend said she thought it was such an awesome bundle.  I then gave it a second look and boy am I glad I did.  It makes awesome fall cards.


Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Cajun C raze
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Braided Linen Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be another rather busy day.  I have an appointment this morning, working on card orders this afternoon, and then meeting some friends for supper.  And, hopefully watching another Cubs win!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: