August 18, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays 

One of the demos I follow is Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I have met LeeAnn several times at events and love visiting and stamping with her.  She had this card posted a few days ago and I knew it would be just perfect for Cards The Mail this week.



Change your designer series paper and your sentiment and you could have just about any card for any occasion.  I love designs that work like that!!



Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: 
Accessories:

Yesterday I was up to my eyeballs in peaches, but my freezer is stocked with all kinds of yummy peach baked goods for the winter.  It was a lot of work, but will taste oh so good on those cold winter days.  Today there will not be much stamping going on because after yesterday, it is going to be a day of rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: