August 23, 2020

Comfort & Hope

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the opportunity to earn free stamp sets.  This was one of the stamps sets I received by completing a challenge.  When I received it I thought . . . I will never use this . . . because it really didn't speak to me.  Boy was I wrong!!


I did cut this stamp apart . . . yes you heard me right . . . I cut the stamp! You can see the card I made after I cut the stamp apart here.  Then when I wanted the words in a straight line again they are super simple to line up on your acrylic block.


Stamps: Comfort & Hope
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  In Good Taste
Ink: Gray Granite, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Antique Corners & Slides Elements

Yesterday I got my stamping table more cleaned off than it has been in a long time.  I finally got everything arranged in my super cabinet find from a couple of week ago.  This gave me a LOT more room on my table.  I am sure I will probably end up crafting in a small space, but my goal is to keep the larger area clean.  Ask me how I am doing with that in about a week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: