August 31, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays 

This is a card many in my family can relate to!!   I'm notoriously late sending out birthday cards.  It is nice to know that there is a sentiment just for that!!!


This is one of the designs that is in the latest round of Cards in the Mail.  It would work with any coordinating colors of designer series papers. Perfect for using up those scraps we all have lying around!!


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Triple Banner Punch, 
Braided Linen Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Phew . . . yesterday was busy day.  I got all of the Love of Leaves Product Based Card Packets ready to mail, I got all of the garage sale items I have sold on Facebook Marketplace ready to mail, I got this round of Cards in the Mail figured out and made, and I got all of the Holiday Catalog Shares cut and packaged and ready to go!!  After a trip to the post office today I think I will take it easy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: