August 24, 2020

Love of Leaves

Fall and fall colors are one of my favorite times of the year.  I have two daughters that absolutely love fall and the month of October particularly. They were in the back of my mind when I was making cards for this week's product based class.


My friend, Susie, had posted a sketch challenge and this is the card I came up with for that.



Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, 3/8" Embroidred Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a stamping day as I have a friend coming to stamp and work on some technique classes that she missed.  We are both retired now . . . me for a long time . . . her  newly retired so we have no time constraints.  Hope fully I will have some new cards to share with you in the coming days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: