August 30, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Whitewashing with Craft White Ink and then watercoloring with ink refills is a technique that I had not done for quite a while.  A friend and I experimented with it the other day when she came over to stamp.  I was pretty pleased with the way the card turned out!!


I had used the sunflower dies quite a bit as well as the sentiments in the stamp set but I had never used many of the stamps.  I think the small sunflower worked perfectly for this technique.


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers, Lots To celebrate
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (Inside)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Bumblebee, Garden Green, and early Espresso Ink Refills, Waterpainters, 
Label Me Fancy Punch, Linen Thread, Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday Luetta and I worked hard with only a short lunch break to get the designer series paper samplers done for the 2020-2022 catalog.  We still have the ones to make for 2020 August-June Mini Catalog.  That will happen in good time.  My goal is to have them done by the time I start in-person classes again on the 14th.

Today I am going to finish cutting cardstock for the Love of Leaves class and also start to think about tomorrow's Cards in the Mail packet.  Hopefully the Cubs will be on TV, but if not I have enjoyed listening to them on the radio.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: