August 9, 2020

Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder

I was thrilled to pick up my mail the other day and find another card using vellum and the 3D Embossing Folder.  I just love the way the tops of the dandelions turn white when they dry embossed.


This card comes from my friend, Sandi.  It would be so easy to change this card up so it fits any occasion, just by a change out of sentiment.


Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Vellum
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  3D Dandelions Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots

Today is going to be a day of rest!!!  I was one pooped puppy by the time I got everything inside yesterday.  It turned out to be pretty warm by the time I was finished.  

I have listed what is left from my sale on my LyndaSueStamps4U Facebook group page if you would like to look it over.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: