August 14, 2020

Love of Leaves

I seem to have lost my stampin' mojo . . . or maybe it is that I have lost my stampin' time!!  Whatever the reason I am using the resources from the Stampin' Up! website to share a card with you today.


This bundle, the Love of Leaves stamp set and the Stitched Leaves dies, is one that did not catch my attention at all until I started seeing all of the cool cards made with it.  So you can bet it is going to be on my next order!!  


Between garage sale and peaches my time the last two weeks has been consumed.  I bought what I thought was a small box of peaches right before the storm hit on Monday morning.  My small box of peaches ended up being not so small.  I baked all of these loaves of peach bread and these peach muffins yesterday along with two pans of peach crisp. I also made a big pan of peach crisp on Tuesday when we got the power back.  And would you believe . . . I haven't even used half of them yet!!  My little box of peaches turned out to be not so little!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

I love peaches. That peach bread looks so good!
Do you still have DSP left? I was down in your area today.
I almost gave you a call to see if you were home.
I was looking for quart jar lids. We can't find any in
Iowa City. I did fine some in one of the little Amish Stores.