August 10, 2020

Gilded Autumn Suite

One of my favorite suites in the Holiday Catalog is the Gilded Autumn Suite.   I love fall, the fall colors, and everything else the cooler temperatures bring.  


Since I have been so busy getting ready for the garage sale and then picking up from the garage sale I had no card ready to post today, so decided to take advantage of the images Stampin' Up provides us.  Today is my day to sit down and figure out the next product based class using this suite.


Vintage Chic in Kalona has the neatest repurposed furniture.  I was looking at her Facebook page Saturday between customers and saw this beauty.  Usually I look at her stuff and think . . . "oh I wish I had a place for that".  Not this time . . . I took one look at it and called her and told her I would be right over to pick it up.  


It is a good thing I had called her because by the time I got there two other people had contacted her that they would take it!!  It is absolutely perfect for the new die cutting machine and the little drawers are holding all of those things I usually have lying around on my stamp table.  To say I was thrilled is an understatement!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: