August 8, 2020

Beautiful Autumn 

Check out another one of the cards in this week's Cards in the Mail.  I love this Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder.  I know . . . you are thinking . . . .what doesn't she love?  And the answer is . . . not much.

This Vellum cardstock is so cool . . . . you might think I colored the dandelion heads to make them white, but I did not.  The embossing process does it for you!!
Stamps:  Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder, 
Butterfly Gems, Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I started this post this morning, but got sidetracked when people came to the garage sale and am just now getting back to it.  Once I get stuff back in the house from the sale, this girl is going to rest!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: