August 27, 2020

Love of Leaves

Another day . . . another card in out Love of Leaves Product Bundle Class. This is the only card in the bundle where I used the actual leaf stamps.  After stamping and die cutting I embossed the stitching into the leaves with yet other dies that are in the die set.  I think it turned out way cool!!


This is another one of the cards that I found in my Internet surfing. Sometimes it seems like I spend more time doing that than actual stamping, but I am sure that isn't true.


Stamps:  Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, 
Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Triple Banner Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Almost done . . . I stamped away most of the day yesterday and almost finished my order of cards.  That is on the agenda today as well as meeting some friends for lunch.  Since it is going to be hot again today, it is a perfect way to spend the day.  No baseball tonight as it is an off day for the Cubs . . . but I might just watch some other team and get my sports fix while I can . . . just in case!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: