July 16, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

Check out another one of the awesome sentiments in this stamp set!!  This one is jam packed full of them.  I can't wait to use some of the other sayings.


This particular card was made with leftover strips I had laying on my stamping table.  I thought they went together perfectly!!


Stamps: Ridiculousy Awesome
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

I can hardly believe I am saying this and I know I will need to remember it soon, but I was almost chilly sitting on the patio this morning with my coffee!! Remind me of this in a couple of days when it is 110 degrees in the shade!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: