July 11, 2020

Massive Thanks

I think would be safe to say that I really like the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper.  I know it is the one I gravitate to the most.  This card comes from my friend Susie.  It is one she had on her page.  I loved it and knew I had to CASE it.

It is also one that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.  I absolutely love this sentiment.  It is one that I always have showing when I do a craft show . . . it sure does encourage people to send cards!


Stamps: Massive Thanks
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensinals

Yesterday Luetta and I made an impromptu trip for lunch, a stop at a roadside produce market, and a stop to pick up a few groceries.  It is nice to be able to go a few places and feel somewhat normal.  We had our masks and hand sanitizer so we were quite safe.  I came home and read the rest of the afternoon away!!

I am hoping to spend some time in my craft room today . . . I have tons of ideas floating around in my head . . . now to do them!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: