July 30, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Today's card is from the same set of cards as yesterday.  You can see that card, which I saw on Klompen Stampers site, on yesterday's post.  I also changed this card to be a full size card rather than a note card.


This designer series paper, In Good Taste, has so many interesting patterns and designs.  It contains more sheets than our regular designer series paper, but that just means you get more awesome designs.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Small Bloom Punch, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals


My super weed killer concoction worked liked a charm yesterday, but I am going to give it another day before I go out and pull them.    Hopefully they will be even easier to pull then!!

I am hoping to spend a little time in my stamping room this afternoon playing with Holiday Catalog product.  I have several things I know I want to make, I just need to get to it.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: