July 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

I may have mentioned a time or two or three or maybe even four, how much I like the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper.  I found this card on a site I look at of a demonstrator in Australia, Vicky Wright.  I loved it!!


Now that I have an ample supply of the In Color Enamel Dots, I decided to use the card for this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Just Jade, Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories: Banner Triple Punch, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was spent entirely cutting cardstock and getting packets ready to go out in the mail.  Today I need to finish die cutting pieces for the packets and the rest of the finishing touches.  If the rain holds off, I am planning to go out to visit the campers later this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: