July 19, 2020

Prized Peony

I was rather hesitant to try and put one of these peonies together, but after watching a couple of videos decided it could not be that hard.  And it is not!!




This is the last of the cards that was in the Peony Bundle Product Based Class packet.  I found it somewhere on Pinterest and really liked the combination of the designer series papers.  I again used my Stampin' Blends to color the peonies and the leaves.


Stamps: Prized Peony, Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack, Soft Sea Foam Combo Pack
Accessories:  Peony Dies, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, 
Square Vellum Doilies, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

It is nice to feel a little cooler temperatures . . . especially since I am planning on visiting my family at the Reservoir again this afternoon.  And I am hopeful to watch an exhibition baseball game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: