July 18, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

Almost everyone I have talked to has commented on just how much they love this stamp set . . . Ridiculously Awesome.  I have probably sold more of these than almost any other set!!


We are certainly going to get a lot of sunshine, so this is a perfect card for today!!  The sentiment goes so well with the sunflowers in the designer series paper.



Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Bumblebee
Accessories: Layering Ovals Dies, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great but busy day.  I delivered some stamp orders and visited in a sweltering parking lot for an hour.  Great conversation, although we decided next time we will choose somewhere cooler to visit.  I stopped at the Kalona Creamery for some cheese curds and then delivered them and some special cards to my nephew and brother who are camping with the rest of my family out at the Coralville Reservoir.  It was hot out there but their campsites are right by the water and there was a good breeze so it was quite comfortable.  They have about 8 campsites all right together so it is like their own little village.  I am hoping to spend quite a bit of time there this week myself.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: