January 14, 2021

Darling Donkeys

Darling Donkeys is a Sale-a-Bration set that you either love or hate.  There were so many of you that thought it was so cute that I had to get the set and see what I could make with it.  Pinterest has a wealth of ideas using this set.


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week got to make.  I got the same reaction at Make-It-Monday . . . .some people really liked it and others could take it or leave it.  It does make a pretty cute Valentine's Day card, though.  And as far as I am concerned you can't go wrong with a black, red, and white Valentine's Day card.


Stamps: Darling Donkeys
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: True Love
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Petal Pink Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Resin Hearts, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been sort of a mixed up day.  I had a couple of things I had to do at home this morning before my hair appointment mid-morning.  Once I got home I started working on finishing up my Christmas scrapbook and totally forgot about a post for today.  I wish I could get into the habit of doing this at night before I go to bed.  Maybe I should make it a new habit . . . we will see if that works.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: