January 16, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Dragonfly Garden is growing on me, I must say, but when I first saw it I was not impressed.  Back in November when we went to Muscatine to watch OnStage OnLine, this is one of the cards we made as a Make-n-Take for convention.  I have waited this long to share it because I wasn't really taken with it.  Now that I look at it again, it isn't as bad as I thought it might be.


I do like the fact that it is a punch instead of dies.  They are so much easier for me to use and to transport than the dies are.  I am thinking this card needs some bling . . . maybe some In Color Dots or maybe a couple of the Ladybug Trinkets that are in this suite.


Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Whisper nWhite
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee
Accessories:  Dragonflies Punch, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day with nothing on the agenda . . . it will probably be a repet of yesterday only with more basketball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: