January 12, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

There is always room for ice cream, even in stamping.  The new Ice Cream Corner Suite has some awesome products and we used several of them last night at Make-It-Monday on  this ice cream cone card.



I love the fact that there is a punch in this suite.  It certainly does make it easier to transport to classes and such.  It was interesting to see how people built their ice cream cone stack!!


Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Ice Cream Corner
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am heading out to run a few errands and pick up some prescriptions.  I have no stamping events to get ready for in the next few days so I hope to make GREAT headway on getting my stamp room in order!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: