January 13, 2021

Touch of Ink

Is there anything better than awesome stamps . . . why yes there is . . . FREE stamps!!  The Touch of Ink stamp set is one of those you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying purchase!!



I have always loved the combination of purple and green , . . it reminds me of both my Grandma and my Mom.  Mom had a bedroom decorated with purple and green after we all left home and grandma loved anything purple.  

I think the ladies that made this card at Make-It-Monday liked it as well.  It is one I found on Pinterest and knew I wanted to use it for a class.  It is such a perfect combination of products from different suites and catalogs.


Stamps: Touch of Ink (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Hydrangea 
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, 
Pastel Pearls, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Instead of stamping yesterday I closed out my 2020 bookwork and got a start on the 2021 bookwork.  Not fun, but needs to be done.  I say this at the beginning of every year, but my intent this year is to keep up with it in a more timely fashion.  We will see how that goes.  Hopefully there is stamping today.

 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: