January 8, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Last night's Technique/Stamp Club went very well.  It was a lot of fun to see people again and to catch up and visit.  One of the techniques we worked with was the Layering Circles Technique or another name for it would be the Split Circle Technique.


I must admit, I was not so taken with this stamp set when it was the one featured at OnStage OnLIne in November, but since then it has grown on me. The ladies that made this card last night were all talking about how they really like the dragonfly set, so that was a good thing.


Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bumblebee, Mossy Meadow,  Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
Ink: Bumblebee, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Dragonflies Punch, Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day I am going to start to divvy up the product shares.  I am still waiting for some of the product to get here, but I can certainly work on what I have here.  If you would like ore information on the shares, just let me know.
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: