January 10, 2021

Happy Thoughts

Today's card shows one of the easiest ways to use up your designer series paper scraps.  A site I look at occasionally, Klompenstampers, had this very card with some other variations the other day.  I knew it would be perfect for a Cards in The Mail card.


And this Peony Garden paper is so pretty.  I love the way it turned out.  I can't wait to try this with some of the new papers in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog.


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Gray Granite
Accessories:  Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think today may be a pretty quiet day at the Wilson household.  Hopefully I will get everything ready for tomorrow night so I can stuff envelopes tonight while watching TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: