January 29, 2021

Touch of Ink

Touch of Ink has to be one of the most beautiful Sale-a-Bration stamp sets that has come along in a while.  So far I have only used the butterfly and the leaves, but it also has a beautiful hummingbird, and a flower.


Butterflies rarely come in just one color, so I have achieved a multicolor butterfly by daubing three colors of ink on the stamp.  Using Wink of Stella over the ink really brightened up the colors and made them more vibrant. And of course, I love the Gorgeous Grape cardstock, so I was really pleased with how this card turned out.


Stamps:  Touch of Ink
Cardstock:  Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, White
Ink:  Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, 
Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies,  Tasteful Label Dies, 
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  
Sponge Daubers, Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Are you ready for more winter weather??  I am going to take advantage of the sunshine today and take a little road trip to deliver a product share order.  I am not going far . . . only to Williamsburg, but it will be nice to get out and get some fresh air.  I am hoping to get some stamping done before and after I go.  And of course, tonight there is always Hawkeye basketball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: