January 19, 2021

Heal Your Heart

I know Stampin' Up! designs stamp sets many months in advance . . . sometimes even a year.  They could not have been more spot on with this stamp set "Heal Your Heart."  While this card uses the thank you sentiment from the set the other sentiments are certainly timely . . . particularly the "We're in this together" stamp.  I am sure they did not envision what we would be in together when designing the set.  


This stamp set is made even better because it is a Sale-a-Bration stamp set which means it is free with a $50 stamp order before tax and shipping.  This is another one of the cards in this week's Cards In the Mail and you can see that the designer series paper, Fine Art Floral, is gorgeous and does a lot of the work for you.


Stamps: Heal Your Heart
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
Ink: Poppy parade
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Dark (for coloring pearls)
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

More stamp room time today . . . I am working with all the parts and pieces I discovered when I cleaned off my table.  Many of them are past class packets that I put there thinking I would stamp them up sometime.  Well . . . the time is now!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: