January 4, 2021

Sweet Strawberry

The 2021 January-June Mini Catalog is jam packed with awesome products, many of which coordinate with products in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  This strawberry set is one of those products!!  I knew I just had to use it for one of the first Cards In The Mail packet with new products.


I think one of my favorite things about this stamp set and the one that is in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure is the font used in the sentiments. I love the combination of the two fonts.  And the strawberries remind me that warmer weather is on the way . . . a reminder I need today as I sit and look at the snow and fog.


Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Berry Delightful (SAB)
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, 
Triple Banner Punch, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A huge success yesterday . . . I actually got all of my craft show stuff, both already made stuff and supplies to make new stuff, put away in the cabinet that is designated for it.  I was not sure it would all fit, but with a little rearranging it did.  Today I want to try and get my stamp and die shelves organized, with retiring stuff pulled off and new products put in place.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: