January 3, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Are you ready for some sneak peeks of new products that will be available starting on Tuesday, January 5th?  I have some for you!!  The Dandy Garden Suite was one of the suites I was able to purchase early in November.  This is one of the cards we made when Luetta and I met Christy in Muscatine to watch OnStage On Line.



I can't say I was that excited about this suite and this card right after I made it, but when I dug it and the others we made that weekend out of my bag, it has grown on me.  The Ladybug Trinkets are really cute in person.  The Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper has some really bright and bold patterns on one side of the paper and the other side is much more subtle.  I must say I prefer the subtle side to the bolder side.


Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee
Accessories: Ladybug Trinkets, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I made some headway in the ninety minutes I worked on digging out my stamping room yesterday.  I decided to do it in littler increments so it did not seem so overwhelming.  And . . . I had to be done in time to watch Hawkeye Basketball and Cyclone Football.  Yesterday was a good day to be an Iowa sports fan!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: