January 22, 2021

Oval Occasions

I was extremely pleased to see all of the punches in the January-June 2021 Spring Catalog.  I was really pleased with the Double Oval Punch.  I have always liked the look of an oval layered on a scallop oval.  This punch makes that look very easy to achieve.


I realized that I had several rolls of this scalloped ribbon and that it coordinated perfectly with the scallop oval punch.  This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards In the Mail packet.


Stamps: Oval Occasions
Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Paper Blooms
 Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Paperwork is on the agenda for today.  I am trying to finish each week by getting that week's paperwork done.  Hopefully that will leave a little time for stamping when it is all done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: